Here at Guada Comamech Guada Comamech, we respect your privacy and will protect your personal information that you provide to us.
Here are a few methods we collect and process your personal data:
- We can collect data regarding your browsing habits on our site, including the pages you browse and the hyperlinks you click.
- Cookies and other tracking technology to tailor the experience you have on our website and also to track the way in which you use our content.
- We might ask for an email address, or some other information when you sign-up for our newsletter or take part in an event or contest.
- We could use your data to provide you with updates regarding our website promotions, news, and other information that could be of interest to you.
- Our company is able to share personal information with third-party partners that aid us in providing our services, including hosting providers and email service providers or advertising network.
- We can disclose your personal information when required by law, for example, in response to an order from a court or a subpoena.
- We employ reasonable measures to guard your personal information from disclosure or access by unauthorized persons by using encryption as well as other security tools.
- We could store your data on servers that are located outside of the country you reside in Your information could be subject to the laws of these countries.
By visiting our website you agree to the use and collection of your personal information in accordance with the terms in this privacy notice. If you’ve got any concerns or questions you have, feel free to contact us.